Laya Laya - company care plus to what plan?

phoenix

Hi

Like many my head is melted looking at all the plans out there. Moved to laya from vhi last year with no regrets. However, need to reassess this year again.

Thinking of moving to company care choice with laya which has same cover as company care plus but excesses apply which is fine.

Curious to know what others with laya company care plus are planning to do this year?

Also called VHI who are heavily pushing the One Plan but while the premium is lower, trying to work out their excesses is a bit of a nightmare so think I'll give them a miss.

Phoenix

I too moved to Laya last year from VHI but moved back to VHI this year as found them cheaper for better cover than Laya. Moved to VHI's "company plan extra select" which has similar cover to Laya's plan but cheaper. Moved both kids to teachers plan select as these are 1/2 price at the moment.

Last edited:
Thank you both for replying.

Still wading my way through comparisons.

Fair play fobs being able to get your head around VHI cover, it's the 80% cover in this and the 90% cover in the other that throws me off.

Anyway not to worry, it'll get sorted.

I'm going to post a reply to another thread here on this subject later on, so will sign off on this one.

Thanks again

Phoenix

Hi

Like many my head is melted looking at all the plans out there. Moved to laya from vhi last year with no regrets. However, need to reassess this year again.

Thinking of moving to company care choice with laya which has same cover as company care plus but excesses apply which is fine.

Curious to know what others with laya company care plus are planning to do this year?

Also called VHI who are heavily pushing the One Plan but while the premium is lower, trying to work out their excesses is a bit of a nightmare so think I'll give them a miss.

Phoenix

moved to Laya ConnectCare

Back