Recommencement of TRS- form filled out but have heard nothing?

tweety76

Hi,

Received letter regarding re-application for TRS and submitted this online approx 7 weeks ago. Filled out the Recommencement of Mortgage Interest Relief form online.

Have heard nothing yet. Has anyone else submitted the same and had confirmation as to whether they will receive their TRS or not? How long will it take?

I did the same and haven't heard anything - however on my PTSB mortgage account online, the TRS has always shown on the account but I'm not sure if I'm getting it or not.

Have heard nothing from Revenue myself yet. I'm with EBS and they haven't been in contact either.

I sent the form back and the TRS including backdated previous month was in the account two weeks later. Mortgage is with NIB

I got a letter from first active to say my new TRS was to be 0. I filled out the revenue form and should be entitled to TRS until oct 2010. Not too sure if this means i have received my limit for the year or not. Must ring the revenue to find out.

My TRS has been restored, but have not received the backdated amount from Ulster Bank. I presume they are going to take it off the principle!!

I got a letter from first active to say my new TRS was to be 0. I filled out the revenue form and should be entitled to TRS until oct 2010. Not too sure if this means i have received my limit for the year or not. Must ring the revenue to find out.

I saw another thread here where letters were sent out with zero amounts in error, so maybe that could be what happened to you?

did you get a letter to say it was re-instated? im with ulster bank and filled in the trs recommencement on line but have heard nothing else about it either, full amount of mortgage came out last monday 27th with no relief yet??

I phoned TRS section today (as I heard nothing from EBS), and was told that my TRS has been sorted out and will be reinstated from August.

Hi,
My trs recommenced in this months mortgage payment (mid month) I didnt receive a letter from the revenue or the bank to say it was going to be re-instated!

All

Who has responsbility for reinstated back dated TRS.
Will the bank do it or would one need to apply to Revenue?

Hi,
My trs recommenced in this months mortgage payment (mid month) I didnt receive a letter from the revenue or the bank to say it was going to be re-instated!

Same thing happened me. No notification, just a change to my mortgage DD in July

I saw another thread here where letters were sent out with zero amounts in error, so maybe that could be what happened to you?

Yes this could be it. Recevied another letter today telling me by TRS has been reinstated.

three contacts from myself to TRS with neg resulkts 1.phone2.email.3 letter. eventually rang again yesterday , if you insist they will apply on line for you. Takes 6 weeks to be re applied. You need date of first payment / loan amount..locall number trs available on google

Hi,

what happens with the backdated amount as my trs stopped in May so be may june and july and this month if its not sorted? thanks

what happens with the backdated amount as my trs stopped in May so be may june and july and this month if its not sorted? thanks

My TRS arrears was deducted from August's mortgage repayment.

I didn't get any notification from either Revenue or EBS, just kept an eye on the DD from my account to see the reduced payment.

My TRS arrears was deducted from August's mortgage repayment.

I didn't get any notification from either Revenue or EBS, just kept an eye on the DD from my account to see the reduced payment.

thanks, hopefully i will get it back this month as really need it

Back