new limited company

myworld

hey,im starting up a limited company and id like to know what forms do i need filling out to send off to the CRO, LP1? LP3? or RBN1A?
also how do i find out if another company has a name i would like to use for my company,obviously if its taking id pick a different name.
also how long does it usually take for a company to be up and running wit the cro and setting up a business bank account??
thanks for helping

It is normal to use a company formation agent to do all the legwork. Google is your friend. They will advise on any conflicts with names etc.

Normally a company can be registered within a week via an agent. Once you have the cert and articles back from the agent you can open a company account.

The first question should be:
Sole trade or limited company. Have you discussed this with an accountant.

hi joe, it will be myself plus another director of the company so sole trading is not what would be needed. thanks anyways

Do your research first as you will need to tell the company formation agent who are the directors, secretary, how many shares the company will have and how many you are issuing day 1. Also have a look at the CRO for the nace codes to help to define the activity of your business.

I was recently tempted to go through the process with the CRO directly but for speed I went with an agent. It cost less than €200, was done in a few days and I got a pack with articles, memo, share certs, meeting minutes etc.

Back