Recommend a carpenter, west side of Dublin?

terrysgirl33

Hi,

I want to get built in units (presses and shelves) in a sitting room. Can anyone recommend a carpenter to do a nice job? Any pointers about what to look out for would also be appreciated!

You may find something useful on [broken link removed] or another thought that springs to mind is that you may be able to get recommended carpenters from somewhere like The Panelling Centre on Long Mile Rd. or [broken link removed] They maintain lists of tried and tested carpenters.

I can recommend Higginbottom furniture makers . they are based in Fairview but work all over Dublin/Meath. they have been in business since the 1950's and they are top quality when it comes to workmanship.

if you have seen a design you like in a magazine show them pic of it and they will do it. I got built in units either side of the fireplace, and they are very well finished.

there ph. no. 01 8366500

Jack

IKnow a great handyman build from scratch anything fair price great work John 0876494803

Thanks, we have got that job done about a year and a half ago now, in the end we got furniture made to measure from Brennans DIY in Kilkenny (no connection, just a customer), and DH fitted it. We never did find a carpenter to quote us.

Back