Clothes Sizes in US & Jersey Gardens

MUM2KIDS

Hi I am off on a shopping trip to New York and have a quetion re sizes for Dad2Kids and the kids. Dad2Kids is an xl here in the likes of Tommy Hillxxer jumpers in UK size. Is he the same size in US ie XL. Boys wear age 12 ,152 cm is that the same.

Also one final question I understand that there are no lockers in Jersy Gardens gardens do people bring suitcases or is it really necessary can u get trolleys ?? Help going tomorrow!!

Don't know about lockers in jersey gardens as I used to go to the other discount place, can't remember the name of it now! We used to bring a hold all to put all the shopping in. Tommy Hilfiger XL here is the same over there. With regards to the kids, I find their clothes a little on the small side.

Probably too late but you can get trolleys when you enter JG , Costs $6 from the stand, You should still bring a hold all for putting your shopping bags in to if you are getting on the bus back , Very confusing on the bus with so many bags and people, Also I would suggest paying for the discount book when you get there , It costs $5 and it takes away the risk of taking your passport with you, Happy shopping.

Thanks for your feedback good to know about the trolley. Just finished packing so here's to the NY sights and shopping

Back