London hotels

J

joer

I would welcome any replys for a decent , not to pricey,hotel close to a tube station.If possible around the Piccadilly area,(ish).
Thanks

The Hilton Metropole is just opposite Edgeware Road tube station and on the Bakerloo line about 2 stops from Picadilly circus.

There are usually good deals available for there, especially if you book a while in advance.

Or the Hilton Green Park, a boutique hotel. Good deals if you book well in advance

Is it a once off or will you be going often? I go there with work and we have membership of the Royal Commonwealth Society (about 150GBP pa), not sure if you need to be British which I'm not, or associated with a British company or if indeed there are any restrictions, possibly not as they accept membership worldwide. (Mine was set up by work) Anyway they have a hotel and aparthotel just up the road from Trafalgar Square, and it's an easy trip from Heathrow. Aparthotels are kitted out with little kitchen, cd player, so it's great. More details here.. [broken link removed]

Its only a one off. I am bringing my son to London for his birthday. He is a big soccer fan and wants to see a few Premership grounds, so central London would be a nice base for the few days.

Back