Hire a removal company to bring back items from uk- they have taken money but no del.

NOAH

I am in a quandary, I am using a well know removal company to bring back some furniture items from UK, ie 3 pieces. I got quote etc, gave notice early august, signed acceptance 21 August and paid up front. Items were to arrive within 2 weeks ie last week. Nothing not even an email or phone call nothing, I emailed last thursday, it was read but no reply, rang my co-ordinator who said they would ring back, never did, rang local depot today, promised a call back nothing.

we have paid for furniture as well.

we used the same company before and it was fine.

Can I name and shame them? I tried another co today and price was very high.

help

Do they have a tracking system ? How much of problem is the late delivery ? I would keep ringing and try not to get to stressed about it. Did yoiu pay by credit card ? If yes then you threaten them that you are going to cancel the payment but sometimes it's not worth the bother if they get it to you in a few days time given that you would have to pay more and actually go through the hoops again. (Maybe they're waiting on the rainy season so they can put it in the ark)

Email that you will contact the media (Joe Duffy?) if they don't sort out the problem.

sandals, using outlook express you can get it to send an automatic reply when email is opened.

Back