Danske Bank - TRS

mrsg09

Hi all

We are waiting a week now for our trs from Danske. Anyone else in the same boat with recent current account closure?
Thank you

This month my TRS was paid directly to the PTSB account that my Danske mortgage DD comes out of.

Hi there

Thanks for that just checked our account and no sign. Ill give them a buzz

Hi all

We are waiting a week now for our trs from Danske. Anyone else in the same boat with recent current account closure?
Thank you

TRS paid directly to my U.B. current account for the past 2 months following the switchover. No issue whatever.

Folks,

Those of you with no issue, are you collecting your TRS via a direct debit ?

- those having problems, are you claiming your TRS via standing order or alternative monthly standing instruction from Danske Bank ?

I suspect those of you not paying via direct debit are having problems ....

I've no DD and have had a couple of TRS payments now to my PTSB account, with no problems.

I've no DD and have had a couple of TRS payments now to my PTSB account, with no problems.

Originally I had been told by at least two different staff members in Danske, that without a DD there was no way they could ever transfers your TRS payments regularly into a non-Danske account, it had to be requested each individual transaction.

That said, nothing should shock me about Danske staff anymore ... guess it's a real case of keeping asking for what you want, until you ultimately get someone capable of delivering basic banking services.

I'm not surprised at your experience. It took two exchanges of letters and about three phone calls to get this.

I've no DD and the TRS statements are made automatically.

FYI...Given today's ecb rate cut, those of you with Standing Orders will need to recalculate your next payment.

Last month's went in to the Danske feeder account (that was just about to be closed) even though the payment had come from the current account I'd given the new DD mandate from. This month's has gone in to the correct current account, but a few days after the payment had been taken. If I recall, TRS payments went in on the same day as the mortgage payment went out when using a Danske feeder account.

This month my TRS was paid directly to the PTSB account that my Danske mortgage DD comes out of.
Pepper have now taken over management of Danske mortgages and no sign yet of this month's TRS . . anyone else waiting on TRS since Pepper switch?

Pepper have now taken over management of Danske mortgages and no sign yet of this month's TRS . . anyone else waiting on TRS since Pepper switch?

Same problem here,
my wife rang and queried it and they said it had been put into a "holding account" (even though we had supplied all relevant information of new account and closed down account on time etc.)

The person on the phone was able to resolve the issue, get the outstanding TRS transferred into our new TSB account and set it up to transfer correctly in future.

So a phone call may be in your future...

Last month it went in on the 5th (the mortgage payment having come out on the 1st).

Same problem here,
my wife rang and queried it and they said it had been put into a "holding account" (even though we had supplied all relevant information of new account and closed down account on time etc.)

The person on the phone was able to resolve the issue, get the outstanding TRS transferred into our new TSB account and set it up to transfer correctly in future.

So a phone call may be in your future...

Just to note that mine came through a couple of days ago, the same day as the previous month, so I for one haven't had any problems.

My TRS ultimately landed of its own accord, albeit a couple of days later than it used to before Pepper took over from Danske.

Back