Purchasing 08 A4 in UK or NI

lotus

I am hoping to purchase the new model A4 in NI or the UK...can anyone offer me any tips/advice?

I have noticed those "squiggle"? lights on the front of the new models but they are not on the new model car I have looked at on the net. WHat are these called? Are they standard or just on some models?

Anything else I should take into a/c when seeking out this car?

LED running lights. I'm glad to hear that Audi are leaving them off some models. They were a unique feature at one stage now every ex-Halfords Clio/Civic/Saxo seems to have them.

Cheers for that Mathepac.

I was wondering would resale be better with them or without them down the line.........is it just me or do they look a bit tacky?!

I think they are part of the bi-xenon lights package which is not standard on the A4. I think it is standard on the A 5 though.

Normal checks are a HPI and a verification on the cars service history. Check mileage and date with the service dept. of the garage that carried out the service/repairs.

A lot of these cars are clocked, so be wary.

The LED lights are extra (approx. €1,200) though they come as standard with some specs)

Personally, I like them.

Only thing I would say is avoid poverty spec audi.

S4 would be sweet

a good Sline 2.0 TDI maybe even look for the 170.

Talked to a mate in the uk he has an 06 A4 TDI 170 leather satnav bluetooth for phone Sline and he reckons 600 miles on a tank, what more could you want.

The specs to be found are just so much better if you look.

I will try to get the leather but there seems to be few of them for sale with the leather. Whats the difference between S line spec and SE spec? I assume S line is more sporty.

Any good websites/ contacts for a decent Audi in the north/ UK?

Was gonna say RS4 but I don't think this is where the OP was aiming.

Mmmmmm R8

Whats CRT

Have a look at these site for an idea.

[broken link removed] have great variety of photos.

www.usedcarsni.com private and dealers in the north with decent search options.

http://www.audi.ie (www.audi.ie) will give spec levels.

I think there is a deal at the moment on A4's, 32k for a brand new one or something along those lines. If you are worried about resale values of A4's with and without LED's then be very worried about the resale values of imported cars. Who in their right minds would pay you remotely close to the value of an Irish one when they know that you got it cheaper and took the money out of our economy - I know that I would not even consider buying an ex import from somebody. That's just me, though :p

There are good deals across the Audi Range at the minute. I have recently been looking at buying. There are special edition models or free equipment upgrades. The special edition models are to compete against imports. However, they are lower spec'd than usual.

Check out the Irish auctions first. There's bound to be one in the finance repossessions that are coming in to Merlincarauctions and the like.

sterling is strengthening. In any event make sure to compare your bank exchange rate with xe and currency.ie, banks are a ripoff

I will try to get the leather but there seems to be few of them for sale with the leather. Whats the difference between S line spec and SE spec? I assume S line is more sporty.

Any good websites/ contacts for a decent Audi in the north/ UK?

Have a look at the audi.co.uk website it will give the spec.
Audi in the Uk are also doing a special offer where you can get more spec for little on no additional cost.

Back