Best business accounts

Jimbobp

Just looking for some opinions on the best business bank (ease of lodgement, reliable online system etc.). We have had our accounts with National Irish/Danske bank the last number of years, but they are exiting the market. Our nearest branch for lodgements would be PTSB, anyone any experience with them? Any other Info appreciated.

My personal account is with PTSB but they don't do business accounts for start ups so I went with AIB. I find them good to deal with and their online banking is easy to use.

Thanks for that, anyone any experience with BOI? They would be a lot nearer to us than AIB.

BOI have a terrible online service, business online is about a decade old and very hard to work with.

Thanks for that, anyone any experience with BOI? They would be a lot nearer to us than AIB.

BOI have a terrible online service, business online is about a decade old and very hard to work with.

Bank of Ireland's business online service is appalling and should be avoided at all costs.

First, it only operates on Internet Explorer. When I asked them why it doesn't work on Chrome or any other browser, they told me they ran out of money.

It is designed for solely for big business with different levels of access. The result of this is I have 3 passwords, one for admin, one to access the accounts and another to authorise payments. I am the only one in the company!

There are also loads of drop downs with each drop down having a number of options. It makes it impossible to find what you are looking for. If I ever have to make a change, I always end up having to phone their help desk to show.

I thought their business account would be nice and simple like 365online. If I had known how bad the business site is, I would have gone elsewhere.

Steven
www.bluewaterfp.ie

What is PTSB like for a business current account? is their online system good? easy to use?

Back