Are the best properties on web sites?

pingin

Looking at the two main property sites (myhome and daft) over the past year, they seem to feature the same old houses all the time.

Is there anything new coming on the market or are there good houses for sale outside of these sites? If so, should I be looking elsewhere?

Depends on what you mean by 'best'. Estate agents (mainly in upmarket areas) can have houses on their books which are not advertised.

Looking at the two main property sites (myhome and daft) over the past year, they seem to feature the same old houses all the time.

Is there anything new coming on the market or are there good houses for sale outside of these sites? If so, should I be looking elsewhere?

That's the stock I'm afraid.

If you think about it, there really isn't any conspiracy or anything. Anyone, looking to sell in these difficult times would absolutely make sure to advertise properly using the modern median. i.e. myhome or daft.

It's just a stalemate at the moment.

hi

Unfortunately this is due to the recession down turn , the economy is not as it use to be during the boom years , and the property market has crashed very badly , that is why it takes a long time nowadays to sell a house .
daft & myhome are the main sites , but there is few others ,here's what i found after a quick google search , i hope this will help :

sellityourself
donedeal
topcomhomes
gumtree

Do you mean that with all the properties for sale you cannot see anything suitable or anything within your price range?

Back