Quinn Clean energy fund unit price

L

leenguy

Recently switched €18,000 into the quinn clean energy fund which tracks the S&P clean energy index, but am a bit perplexed because it isnt really tracking the index accurately compared to the other quinn funds I've had.

For Example, yesterday the S&P clean energy index rose by 1.08%, yet today the quinn life unit price only rose by 0.15%

Am gonna watch for another week and then email quinn, anyone else monitoring the fund?

I've noticed on several quinn funds that the losses on various funds are greater than other funds in that sector.

Just looking at several quinn funds yesterday in the moneymate section of the irish times, loooking at the year to date figures for several quinn funds, it seemed to be close to "worst in class". Of course not all of these are passive index trackers, but its just something I noticed.

May be just a quirk or is their something more to this?

Was thinkin about investing in this fund as well...gone up today by 1.87%.
Not to keen on the 1.5% admin fee though..

Clean Energy Freeway Investment 0.474759 0.466055 1.87%

The global clean energy index rose by an impressive 3.68% yesterday, yet today the quinn energy unit price only increased by 1.54%. Will be definately emailing quinn on friday for an explanation.

there are lots of clean energy etfs out there and the charges are about half of the fees that are quoted on this thread

can anyone recommend a good site for reviewing/researching euro-denominated clean energy ETFs? Vanguard and iShares seem to be US denominated. thx, Gallogly

Back