Civil Service Exams

has anyone heard back from the public appointments service regarding stage 2? i had stage 2 last tuesday. i'd imagine the results should be out today or tomorrow. stage 3 starts on monday july 23rd so the sooner we hear the better...

how did people do re: stage 2, I got 36 just below the cut off, what were the marks out of? what would a good mark have been? and does anyone know of the likelyhood of them needing to take people below to cut off mark?

hard luck sedran.

i got through but they didn't tell me what score I got. all they said was you are through to the third round etc etc.

was 36 your score or your place on the order of merit i wonder?

I'm through too!

Sorry you didn't make it Sedran, have a go next time. I did and so far so good!

Congrats Vastic!

Does anyone know when the results of the preliminary interviews for 3rd Sec are out? Is it next week?

You could ring the Public Appointments Service in Abbey Street. If it's imminent, they'll tell you.

Would it be really rude of me to ask your position on the scoring - I got in the 30s...

They are actually covering four separate categories with this IPQ. AO General (open and confined) and AO Department of Communications, Energy & Natural Resources (open and confined).

I've got a top 20, and three top 10s in those categories. Don't know if all of those scores are being used though!

If you also applied for one of the Revenue, Revenue IT, or Agriculture jobs, those Departments are probably going to do their own separate interviews. So from the one exam back in April, you could potentially do four or five interviews!

Back