Life New continuation policy from New Ireland

I am all for people having different opinions on AAM but I am against the kind of generalisations you are propagating against financial advisors by insinuating that many financial advisors dont care about their clients and are simply in business for short term gain.

If you against this type of Financial Advisors, you had best look elsewhere. The Financial Advisor business in this country is pathetic -- so much so that New Ireland obligate their personell to sell indiscriminently, strictly for Commission payments.

There are enough instances available in the Public Domain where Courts have serious questions concerning this company's sales practices.

Mercman, I am defending independent financial advisors, not direct sales forces of companies. As you rightly say there is question marks about direct sales forces sales practices.

And I thought Baracuda wasn't contributing to this thread any more?

Let's not play with insinuations of a malcontent or disgruntled employee in New Ireland. But back on track what we really have is the slow 'Death of a salesman'.

They are probably too embarrassed to state if they are and that they are or were.

It remains so incomprehensible of the amount of persons that have had irregular dealings with the said company. A book with a number of volumes could be written about this crowd. There is a web site ready to go, for persons that have been hard done by these. It's no wonder that the company cannot be sold.

I joined New Ireland Assurance straight from college and worked there for a number of years in various positions. Not that this matters in the slightest as I am a totally independent broker now and play no favourites between companies.

I am neither a disgruntled ex-employee nor do I favour them in anyway because of past employment. My arguments in this thread are factual and I was trying to be informative.

The product is designed to meet immediate demands on cash at death such as paying funeral costs, short term death etc.

It is a good idea to be able to pay the premium for this cover in advance, during your working life when you have a higher income than in retirement when your income has been cut substantially.

Whether you need it or not depends on your own personal circumstances.

Steven
www.bluewaterfp.ie

Back