Media Bias

He just kept asking the hapless guy "did getting to Dublin 5 mins quicker have priority over housing homeless kids?"

Exact same story again tonight....grilling Labour's Robert Dowds about the Newlands investment while people are homeless. Not an essential piece of infrastructure he reckons

He's like some old guy in a bar who keeps annoying other patrons trying to start the same conversation all the time.

Exact same story again tonight....grilling Labour's Robert Dowds about the Newlands investment while people are homeless. Not an essential piece of infrastructure he reckons

If he lived out the N7, you can be pretty sure he'd see it as vital!

Actually, just remembered this thread from around this time last year...Maybe VB is using old AAM threads for material?

He's like some old guy in a bar who keeps annoying other patrons trying to start the same conversation all the time.

So true, I actually know an auld lad in the local at home in the West who does exactly that.
And if he thought someone might agree with him on anything, he'd deliberately argue the opposite case

The programme is on so late at night that those of us who have to get up in the morning to do a day's work, and hopefully earn a few bob, are already gone to bed.

So they're left with the idlers, drunks and insomniacs. :)

I have been on it a few times so don't insult me by calling me an insomniac!

Why anybody who knows VB will be against them should go on his show is a mystery.

I have debated issues with Claire Daly, Joe Higgins and Constantin with VB.

I argued that there should not be a cap on bankers' pay with Vincent.

I have also gone on radio shows and TV shows advocating other extremely unpopular views e.g. that there is a high level of strategic default and that there needs to be around 10,000 repossessions.

We can sit back and leave the airways to the looney left or get into the ring with them, even if it means a bloody nose on some occasions.

The Media Show on RTE Radio tonight at 7 pm will be discussing this issue.

I heard a promo for it, but wasn't really listening to it and I can't find any information on the website, so I am not sure what the take will be on it.

Brendan

Back