NPPR Charge and Bankruptees

no_moolah

Hi all

I notice a lot of people have posted about the outstanding NPPR charges and I was wondering if any bankruptees had received letters about this?

I doubt many people would have listed it as a potential liability on their bankruptcy application and I'm curious as to whether current bankruptees are covered if they receive a letter. I'm half expecting one to come in the door :-/

NM

Hi No Moolah,

Hope you are keeping well, regarding the NPPR charges I wouldnt say that would be a major problem, because I believe that would be covered as tax is covered etc. I think the only part that would not be covered as a bankrupt would be fines and college fees. Well I hope so anyway!

Hi prodigy, I'm good thanks hope you are well ! I thought what was covered was only what you put down as potential liabilities in your application? Or maybe I'm wrong on this?

Hi prodigy, I'm good thanks hope you are well ! I thought what was covered was only what you put down as potential liabilities in your application? Or maybe I'm wrong on this?

All your liabilities, actual or contingent are written off in the bankruptcy, whether you put them down or not.

Steve Thatcher

Back