Eurodisney via eurostar.

eddie10

Going to Eurodisney via eurostar in the start of may(thats the plan anyway). Alot of great info here already
Have got prices (4 nights + 3 day park pass) for Sequina Lodge and Cheyenne.
1)Are these far from Eurostar?? They seem to get a good enough review.It will be for two adults + a six and a 3.5 year old.
2)The other alternative would be to book Holiday Inn in the resort separately and book the park separately as well. Will work out a little more expensive but I know the hotel is close by to the Eurostar and they provide a shuttle bus to the park. Has anyone tried this?
3)Would two days be enough in the park for the kids, or would they need the 3 days. My wife will be 6 months pregnant as well, so is it a lot of walking??
All advise welcome…

All disney hotels are within walking distance of the train station which is at the entrance to the parks. There is also a disney shuttle bus (yellow) servicing each hotel every 10 mins of so.

Yes it is a tiresome day and heavy on the feet and will be hard on your wife. Try staying the extra day and doing it a bit more relaxed.

The time it takes t0 see and do all the rides depends very much on how busy it is. If you go on the weekend you will find that you won't get that much done each day. Wheres midweek you may fly around with little queues.

Thanks Peno..
Done a bit of homework and looks like the Holiday Inn for 4 nights and 5 day pass for the 2 parks(all included in price) is what we'll go for..

Last may I went to DLP and went to Beauvais and hired a car and drove, took about 90 minutes. Also if you need further advice try disboards.com

Back