Hotel Recommdendation for Sydney.

Shiraz

Hi,

I'm going to be in Sydney from 10th - 14 Mar, and am looking for a hotel recommendation - somewhere central and quiet, and about 3 star.
Does anyone know one which wont break the bank?

I've looked at previous threads on this, and a some of the hotels recommended are quite expensive (Clarion Suites/Novotel), and some seem far out (in Rushcutters bay).

Thanks,
Shiraz

Sitting in the pacific international services apartments as we speak. Nice, cost approx 200 aud per night Bloody great city, may have to be dragged back

We stayed at Y on the park. Looks over Hyde park, can get basic rooms with or without bathroom facilities. We got without and used facilities on floor...no problems, very clean. Only prob was noise of traffic outside as so central. Hotel itself very quiet. Check out their website for rates can't remember but do recall it being very cheap.

Puffin

Try the Meriton Pitt Street Apartments - great standard and brilliant value for money - large modern apartments slap bang in the city centre

Hi all,

thanks for the recommendations.
I left it really late to book, and everywhere seemed full, but in the end on Lastminute.com I got a place in Potts Point.
Will have a glass of Hunter Valley thinking of you all. :)

Thanks again,
Shiraz.

Back