Recommendations for Rome Hotel, please..

mu66

Am going to Rome in May with my other half. Have been searching and searching (too many hotels to choose from) on websites like tripadvisor, venere, hotels.com etc. Just wondering if any of you out there could recommend a good centrally located hotel, that isn't too expensive. Don't need anything too fancy, just clean and friendly.
thanks in advance.

Stayed in a nice apartment for 3 nights fairly central in rome few years ago think it was on venere. went to florence for few days and back to a four star in rome for the last night before flying home. The apartment was by far the better of the two we chose for rome. The a/c didn't work properly in the four star.

The owners of the apt e-mailed us beforehand and had their daughter pick us up from airport..

Can't remember the name but the experience was so pleasant highly recommend.

We stayed in a B&B it was called Giovy and for the price it was fab. Check it out on tripadvisor It was lovely and clean with a good size room with a fridge and a good shower. We got a nice breakfast and we could walk to the colosuemuem in 15 mins. It was close to the station so we could get anywhere very easily. It was not a hotel but it had a few nice restaurants close by plus 2 irish pubs within walking distance so overall we would go back again

We stayed in Hotel 47, a very central, contemporary, boutique style hotel.

It was number one on Trip Advisor at the that time and I certainly would recommend it. Bar is tiny though if thats important to you.

i have stayed twice at the [broken link removed] . It is very central (a few mins from Spanish Steps) I would recommend it.

Stayed here in Octoberhttp://www.concordiahotel.it/en/

Mid way between Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain, no more than 6-8 minute walk to each. Plenty bars & restaurants near. Couldn't really fault it for the price we paid. Was grand - lift was so small it was hilarious.
We flew Ryanair and arrived late (11 pm). Got a great dinner in a trattoria right opposite hotel.

Back