Receiver appointed to debtor company

Oracle24

Am owed a small amount of money by a company to whom a receiver has been appointed.
Does this have any impact or am I prevented from pursuing what is owed? I dont think I am but company are saying nothing prior to receiver being appointed will be dealt with.

Thanks

If a limited company owes you money and a receiver has been appointed then you need to get in line and prove your claim initially by making contact with the Receiver, good luck with your efforts, a recovery of anything would be a result.

Is the receiver not just responsible for the sale of a specific asset? In my case the receiver has recently sold the company and they continue to trade

If a limited company owes you money and a receiver has been appointed then you need to get in line and prove your claim initially by making contact with the Receiver, good luck with your efforts, a recovery of anything would be a result.

You are thinking of a liquidator not a receiver! I'm sure Jim Stafford would be able to provide an update answer to this one, as it is over 20 years ago since I worked in this area.

Back