ticketmaster

thombom

Hi guys and gals.ordered tickets of ticketmaster last week for a crimbo pressie and they havent arrived yet, usally when I order tickets of ticketmaster they arrive 2-3 days later but its nearly 2 weeks later.Anyone else having this problem at the mo.:confused:

When's the gig? I'd usually get mine a couple of weeks before the show rather than soon after I've booked.

The concert is in june.Do you think if I ring ticketmaster and ask them to send they woul oblige.

I doubt it, their T&Cs say the tickets will arrive a few days before the concert and they don't like changing their policy (ever tried cancelling a ticket?!) The tickets mightnt even be printed yet for a June concert!

Can you include the confirmation number of email in a nice christmas card maybe?

Hi guys and gals.ordered tickets of ticketmaster last week for a crimbo pressie and they havent arrived yet, usally when I order tickets of ticketmaster they arrive 2-3 days later but its nearly 2 weeks later.Anyone else having this problem at the mo.:confused:

Im in the same boat, Im going to print the confirmation page and just blot out the price (if its on it) and put that in a card, and tell the person that Ill pass along the tickets when they arrive.

Im in the same boat, Im going to print the confirmation page and just blot out the price (if its on it) and put that in a card, and tell the person that Ill pass along the tickets when they arrive.

As above, now is time to show your arty side, get a few images of the event you have booked the tickets for and create an invitation type gift card and give that as your present.

Why not use the fast-ticket facility, which allows you to print your ticket yourself?

Why not use the fast-ticket facility, which allows you to print your ticket yourself?

I deliberately didnt use this option (on this occasion) because the couple Im gifting the tickets to would not be internet savvy and wouldnt 'get' the idea of an A4 printed page being the ticket - whereas if I give them physical tickets theyll be excited about it.

As a gift I prefer to give actual tickets.

When's the gig? I'd usually get mine a couple of weeks before the show rather than soon after I've booked.

Typically when I said the above, I'm proven wrong straight away. Last Friday I ordered tickets for Pearl Jam in June 2010 - arrived yesterday!

Jon

Hey guys thanks for the comments.I rang ticketmaster and the girl said the tickets are printed and are on the way out so hopefully they will get here soon.;)

Hi Thombom,

If you log on to Ticketmaster site they have a new option to print off a confirmation ticket if your tickets don't arrive in time for Christmas.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/m9ij0y?tm_link=tm_homeA_news1

Hope this helps!

Back