Has anyone managed to sell a car lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clipper

I'm trying to sell a car for my mum and put it on numerous websites but got nothing but dodgey "send me your account details so I can transfer the money immediately" emails. I stopped bothering with the online ads as was getting zero genuine interest, its a great car and I priced it lower than the lowest other similar models. I know a number of other people all in the same position as myself. My question is, has anyone managed to sell a car prviately and if so, how?

I think it depends on what type of car it is. I recently bought a Mazda RX-8 privately from seller on Carzone, so cars are selling, at least one anyway!
I'm trying to sell my Corolla and have had a few calls but no viewings as yet. If its a common car e.g. Corolla/Golf/Focus there is so much choice out there now that I think it needs to be very keenly priced to sell....

Cars are being sold....2 friends of us bought cars from websites...it just about the nct and price. How much someone can afford and for whivh thing he is looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back