Photo Negative scanner any recommendations

I have the Veho one. Happy with it. It cost me £69.99 about 9 months ago.

IF you have a lot of negatives, then its a great chance to get all your old photos on to your PC.

Thats not a bad one, although I think the LCD screen might be a bit of a gimmick, as the image comes up on your PC screen when you put the slide in anyway.

Hi allthedolyles just wondering if you or anyone else on here have bought anything from the china vision site, and if so would you recommend them.

A friend of ours , did buy a phone on chinavasion ,a they are very happy with it . It has many outstanding features.

We are now going to buy one of those ones that can take two sim cards in the one mobile , and we will give you an update on how we get on in a few weeks .

any 1 got any update on these negatives scanners? Are the scans good quality etc?

If you don't want to buy over the internet, what about this one in Argos?

cheers but I'm mainly asking to see if anyone has any experience of using them. Are they worth getting? What sort of quality can you expect?

Last edited:
cheers but I'm mainly asking to see if anyone has any experience of using them. Are they worth getting? What sort of quality can you expect?

Defintiely worth getting imho - and quality is decent enough. Mine, and most I have seen, have at least a 5megapixel scanner.

Back