Dublin airport - parking for short period of time

Bronte

Is there a short term car park at the airport, where you can prebook a space for say half an hour or so, that's close to terminal 2.

Thanks for that Elcato, but it's not what I'm looking for. Maybe it doesn't exist. Here we have a VERY short term car park, basically if you are dropping somebody off but want to go into the terminal building with them for 5 minutes, you can park right at the terminal building and it costs extra, but you would only park for about half an hour. Ditto for when you are collecting somebody.

That link you have is for minimum one day.

Can you not just park at T2 (2 min. walk to the terminal) and pay the €3, or whatever, on the way out?

What you're looking for is the short term, just follow the signs, no need to pre-book.

if I remember correctly, short term is free for 15 minutes and then has a miniumm payment of one hour. It's only a few minutes walk from the relevant terminal.

Again, memory is hazy but you might have to do a lap of the airport if you want to drop someone off and then park the car, I think the turn off for the parking is before the terminal building.

Back