B&Q 15% Off Everything Sale

smashbox, would you happen to know if B&Q is doing 50% off their cooke & lewis kitchens in ireland like they are in the UK ?

Answer = No, I think. It seems to be 15% off any kitchens, but no 50% off.

Can't be 100% sure though as I didnt visit that department.

thanks smashbox. i was in B&Q Athlone over the Easter whilst on hols from London. It would appear that there is a substantial difference in prices between B&Q in the UK and Ireland.
anyway, we have an appointment with our local B&Q tomorrow evening to purchase the classic oak kitchen from the cooke & lewis range for our main kitchen and utility room in our new build in the Midlands. we are sending over a small mountain of stuff to ireland in a few months and already we have made huge savings even after the cost of the removal service.

Athlone is my local store, the staff are great there.

Yep, the price differences can be unreal.

It just shows the power of advertising and perception. I was quite surprised to find that Atlantic was cheaper with a couple of items that I bought in B&Q.

For pure badness, because there was a lot of extra hassle involved, I returned the items to B&Q, obtained a refund, and bought the items in Atlantic.

Murt

It just shows the power of advertising and perception. I was quite surprised to find that Atlantic was cheaper with a couple of items that I bought in B&Q.

For pure badness, because there was a lot of extra hassle involved, I returned the items to B&Q, obtained a refund, and bought the items in Atlantic.

Murt

I enjoy shopping in B&Q but I agree that Atlantic are very good in some areas. Their Blackpool store in Cork is a fine outlet and they have a wide range of household items also.

Hi there,

There is a promotion with I believe, Denny Sausages where you get 15% off. It states on the ticket that it can be used on top of current inhouse promotions. However I talked to customer service and they refused to add uo the Denny deal of 15% with the current May deal of 10% off. They claimed that the May deal was NOT a promotion!

Is there any number etc to air my annoyance at?

Back