Fine Gael Fundraiser

cremeegg

Did you hear the one about the Fine Gael fundraiser.

Fine Gael decided to have a fund raiser in London. Enda goes over and supporters buy a ticket to have dinner with him.

Now as you know Enda is Taoiseach, great leader of a great country, so the cost to have dinner with Enda obviously reflects this at £100.

And what location would lend a suitably dignified air to dinner with our great Taoiseach. Why not the Crown in Cricklewood. At least the cops know where to find it when it comes to throwing out time.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/poli...arges-100-for-dinner-with-taoiseach-1.1914655

Frank Flannery would have known better.

PS. I am (obviously) a bit underemployed at the moment. If any one in FG wants to hire an organiser feel free to give me a call!

Sure isnt he meeting the people on their doorstep & supporting Irish business (the Moran group) to boot. If he went for the Ritz [I've never stayed in a swanky hotel in London so insert appropriate hotel] people would say he was out of touch with poor Irish people forced to scrape a living in London. Fairly non-story I'm afraid.

& the Crown isnt a kip or anything if that's the suggestion, its like any three star/four star non-destination hotel.

Back