Evening Classes Lecturing - Business/IT

Lauren

Hi all,
I've always wanted to lecture/teach, probably in the area of business or/IT project management which is my area of expertise. I have a Master of Business & Technology so I'm assuming that enough in terms of qualification and heaps of great work experience in IT management and project management. Where should I start? Does anyone know of institutions recuiting at the moment? I'm only considering evening classes at the moment as I do have a full time job that pays the mortgage!

IT is very hard to get into at the moment from a lecturing point of view. Nobody is undertaking It courses relative to 5 years ago. I have a PhD in computing, and 5 years part-time experience and can't get anywhere to even to suggest that possibility of hiring me for a full-timelcturing position.
i'm not sure about the business side of things.

IT is very hard to get into at the moment from a lecturing point of view. Nobody is undertaking It courses relative to 5 years ago. I have a PhD in computing, and 5 years part-time experience and can't get anywhere to even to suggest that possibility of hiring me for a full-tim elcturing position.
i'm not sure about the business side of things.

I'm not surprised ! :D:D:D

I presume that is reference to the many typographical errors in my original post. Amazingly third level institutes judge people based on their academic ability rather than just their typing skills. :) That's where my hope stems from!

Back