Tesco Visa Card

ger49

Hi,
I pay Tesco visa bill by electronic transfer using correct sort code, account and credit card reference. Every month i have to phone them as they never apply the payment and they have to go and find out where transfer is. The funds are definitely transferred and problem is at Tescos end. Does anybody else have this problem or is there some other detail that Tesco bank require as they are not offering any assistance in resolving matter.
Thanks.

I don't have the problem, no. Pay through AIB online banking, and the credit card is set up as such, a special section of payees.
The quickest and surest way to pay is at An Post, with cash, if your bill is not too high.

I can use AIB online banking or mybills.ie. I find mybills.ie is quicker. Generally, the day I process the payment to Tesco visa, Tesco have it the next day. Tesco visa sent out a letter a while ago about payments, check you are following the procedures re referencing your payment etc

with Rabo bank, there does not seem to be any issue with Rabobank. Tesco bank always locate the payment when i contact them. I am using correct details as supplied by Tesco bank.

Anybody else get their latest Tesco Visa statement very late? Mine dated 25th March arrived in today's post, payment to them by 19th April! I hadn't heard about them having any issues of late.

Anybody else get their latest Tesco Visa statement very late? Mine dated 25th March arrived in today's post, payment to them by 19th April! I hadn't heard about them having any issues of late.

Mine only arrived last week for payment by 19th April. That is late for Tesco but not as late as yours. Mine usually arrives 30th/31st or so + maybe a day or two.

My bill dated 25th arrived yesterday. I had rung about 10 days earlier to query why it hadn't arrived yet. They told me how much was due, by the 19th. And that they would send another copy.
I don't know whether the bill I received was the original ( same as Steiner) or the 2nd copy.
It usually arrives within a week or so of the 25th.

I'm waiting for a replacement card sent out on the 3rd. I was told on 18th it should have arrived the day before at the latest. The call centre offered to cancel the card in the post and start again!
Maybe they've changed the postal system?

Back