Tough as nails Tubridy

There's a funny story of him accompanying Micheal O'Muireachtaigh (sp?) into the dresingrooms at Croke Park just before a big match, and someone asked "Who's the weightlifter?"

Not quite sure why Ryan attracts that much abuse, I wouldnt be a huge fan, and I think the Late Late is usually fairly lame, but that tends to be mainly beacuse the guests arent a patch on the UK fare (understandably).

I dont know that the particular comments warrant any great analysis, but if pressed I'd say he's more a "strongly worded letter" man.

Sure at least he's going home to Aoibheann, and is making shed loads of cash so a) he cant be that bad & b) is he bothered anyway.

<JokeAnalysis> I'd say Tubs could be an ideal leg breaker :) Right. In the first place, most people would struggle to break a leg without using some form of tool to increase and focus the force they can transfer, let alone manage to break two. So he'd have to show up with a club or something, which would give his game away immediately. In order to achieve broken legs before those legs have scarpered you'd need reach and this is where that lanky frame comes into its own, he'd have a much better reach than most! </JokeAnalysis>

Back