Tiles laid for free

gabsdot

Who wants free fitting with their new TILES , WE HAVE SOME STOCK THAT WERE TRYING TO TURN INTO CASH, SO WERE OFFERING TO FIT IT FOR FREE, YES *FREE* anyone in the market for tiles or bathrooms give <removed>

Yawn. Advertising.

And dont be trying to push your crap in this nice forum. Go somewhere else.

Am I missing something here, I assume that OP who joined in May 07 found this offer somewhere and has copied it in here as a bargain? maybe I'm wrong?

A tirade against advertising from the poster who set up a thread to advertise Ryanair?:rolleyes:

No way! Thats seriously crap though. They get to over 100 points just to post that in here? Very tactful!

Yep they have bided their time for nearly two years on aam just to post that advert! clever if you think about it! :p

What sort of prices are we talking about for these tiles? Have you any pics of them and how many styles have you got? Thinkin of getting the kitchen re-done..

Well from what I have read, your not allowed to advertise yourself. Hence my reply.

As for the Ryanair thing.. this is a sales forum, is it not?

Who wants free fitting with their new TILES , WE HAVE SOME STOCK THAT WERE TRYING TO TURN INTO CASH, SO WERE OFFERING TO FIT IT FOR FREE, YES *FREE* anyone in the market for tiles or bathrooms give

What's the story gabsdot?

A frequent poster with 110 posts spamming. You really should know better.

Hi gabsdot,
Sorry for slapping you down then. There's no indication in that post that you are not the Alan mentioned. You need to make it clear that you've no connection or it will be assumed to be advertising. Unfortunately that post looked just like a lot of real spam we get.
Regards,
GeneralZod

Just to clarify. I'm just a customer who has availed of this offer and thought it was a good one to pass on to others in the Sales and Bargains section.

I'm nothing to do with the tile company.

I just copied the message I originally got from the guy.

Just to clarify. I'm just a customer who has availed of this offer and thought it was a good one to pass on to others in the Sales and Bargains section.

I'm nothing to do with the tile company.

I just copied the message I originally got from the guy.

What tile company was it?

Back