40 Sqm extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheatgrass

Hi

I have just had a nasty experience with an architect and wasted 5 months of my time with him. He always refused to meet with me, forced his designs on us, everything was a battle, but the final straw was when all the builders got back to me after the tender process stating they could not provide costs based on the sketches he had sent them, nothing about materials. I have learnt a hard lesson here. We are looking to build a 40sqm extension, I know what I want now, does anyone know a reliable architect and for a reasonable price?

Hi

I have just had a nasty experience with an architect and wasted 5 months of my time with him. He always refused to meet with me, forced his designs on us, everything was a battle, but the final straw was when all the builders got back to me after the tender process stating they could not provide costs based on the sketches he had sent them, nothing about materials. I have learnt a hard lesson here. We are looking to build a 40sqm extension, I know what I want now, does anyone know a reliable architect and for a reasonable price?

Your location would be a good start.

Hi Wheatgrass, welcome to AAM. Please edit your thread title to make it meaningful, that will help you in getting a better response to your query.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back