Dublin Airport Long Term Parking €4.50 pd

Have these costs come down recently?

I thought Quick Park was €6 or even €7 a day the last time I used it and DAA more expensive again?

Yep, they have. Great to see the two companies competing, price wars are good for us consumers.

The quickpark €5 per day rate is a special "book online" offer for March only (as per their website).

The Dublin Airport site has a box for "promotional code", which I assume means there could be a further reduction. Anyone know what this might be?

Last edited:
I got an email from park magic this evening detailing a 5euro a day deal. Unfortunately they don't seem to know about the bcc function and sent my email address to 25 people.

A regular traveller I know parks his car in a hotel car park for €3 per day. Now, the hotel in question is in Tallaght, and that's closed now, but there might be others that are convenient to the Blue Bus route. Anyone know? Having said all that, the fellow I know did know someone working in the hotel, so there was a bit of nod and wink there.

There are several hotels around Dublin (North and South) that offer parking and a shuttle service without a nod and a wink, but whether they are as good value now (compared with the prices above) I'm not so sure.

I've heard of places that you can park at when you stay in the hotel, but not really otherwise.

Nice one smashbox. I was able to book the Dublin Airport Long Term for 10 days in late May at this promotional rate!

Good one. If I had of known this I would not have used the Aircoach last week which was €28 for two people return. Normally when I am away for less than 4 days I bring the car and for more than 4 days I use Aircoach. With this good news I can bring the car and avoid the 4.00 a.m. walk to the bus stop.

I've seen and ad for parkandfly in the local paper in Wexford over the last few months if anyone wants to be the guinea pig :D - personally never used them or know anything about them .

Demoivre. To those who live in Wexford or between Wexford and Dublin Airport there is a bus every hour directly to Dublin Airport (cost E22 approx return) and it cuts out all the driving and parking hassles

The [broken link removed] from Square, Tallaght is handy. Saw the ad for park and ride on Red Cow Hotel/complex.

Shall I send you my address to send the cheque for the money it saved hoop!?

Glad it helped :D

Back