Dromoland/Ashford Castle Exp. 31 March

Smashbox

Was listening to the TV over Christmas and an ad came on regarding Dromoland and Ashford Castle.

The deal is, you can book two nights and get one free in either castle.

Enjoy 2 nights accommodation with Full Irish Breakfast each morning in the Earl of Thomond Restaurant and receive a 3rd night FREE in either Ashford Castle or Dromoland Castle with Breakfast included.

BOOK ONLINE TODAY or CALL Dromoland Castle Hotel on 1800 201 300. -Treat yourself or give the 3rd night FREE to someone you know, this stay can be used anytime until 31st March 2009, subject to availability.

The Offer Price € 175.00 EUR total Per Adult - for 2 night(s)

[broken link removed]

Fantastic offer even if it was only 2 nights
Got 2 nights at ashford castle -havent heard about 3rd night yet tho
Thx

Yea - regularly pass the Dromoland Castle wondering what it is like to stay there. Have now booked 2 nights end of March at this special offer and intend staying at Ashford Castle with free night. Awaiting call back re this 3rd night free offer.

Old Timer, I grew up near Dromoland and ALWAYS wanted to stay
Me thinks I will have to avail of this offer now!

Thanks Smashbox for this forum. I am now confirmed for 2 nights bed and breakfast at Dromoland Castle at end of March. They have offered dinner on the Saturday night for special price of €55, reduced from €86. Have also confirmed third night at Ashford Castle, bed and breakfast free. Mrs Oldtimer and myself going to live like king and queen for 3 days.

Thats great Oldtimer... can I be a third wheel and sleep between you and the Mrs?! I'll be good!!!

Hopefully the forum will keep busy... :D

This offer is great, especially with the great rate AND the additional free night.

The good news about this offer at Dromoland Castle or Ashford Castle is the date is now extended to 31st May. The bad news is the price has gone up from €350 to €550.

It's absolutely brilliant that oldtimer is able to take up this offer, something to cheer us up in these difficult times. :) I have relations coming to visit me on the Ryanair 1 Euro offer (no taxes) and Aer Lingus zero offer (with taxes). There are great deals out there at the moment.

The good news about this offer at Dromoland Castle or Ashford Castle is the date is now extended to 31st May. The bad news is the price has gone up from €350 to €550.

Bit of a price difference! Guess they got a lot of people taking up the offer, but at least you got in before the raise!

I got booked my 3 nights for the end of April, can't want to get back. I love a few days down there away from the real world !!

hi all

Just went on to avail of this offer and the following came up on the website.

This offer was recently removed from the system

Regards

Hizzy

Wonderful experience. Treated like royalty at both Castles. First surprise, we were upgraded to DeLuxe rooms at both Castles. Magnificent grounds, lovely walks etc. Staff so professional and very friendly. I have stayed in hotels from one star to four star, but without doubt this is the ultimate. Was disappointed no tea?coffee making facilities at either hotel, but perhaps this is the norm for five star hotels. Always wanted to experience five star hospitality and I certainly got it.

Wonderful experience. Treated like royalty at both Castles. First surprise, we were upgraded to DeLuxe rooms at both Castles. Magnificent grounds, lovely walks etc. Staff so professional and very friendly. I have stayed in hotels from one star to four star, but without doubt this is the ultimate. Was disappointed no tea?coffee making facilities at either hotel, but perhaps this is the norm for five star hotels. Always wanted to experience five star hospitality and I certainly got it.

We went Ashford Castle a few weeks back, not quite as cheap over the weekend but still good value.
There was a group of very loud people there with a few small children who spent their time shouting and running around the place. I didn’t ruin the weekend but it definitely took from it.
The service is good but the food is better. The grounds are fantastic, I went for an early morning walk one morning and I have never heard such a magnificent dawn chorus from the birds.

Back