no seat belt

I'd be fairly confident that a former legal secretary will already have a solicitor acting for her. Anyone who knows anything detailed about PIAB would be unlikely to go without a solicitor.
hi

ya i have the solicitor i worked for on my case but it to big a case for piab to settle so its going to the highcourt

Lorr01, would have thought that each injury would have to be evaluated seperately for compensation. Not 100% sure tho. Hasn't your brief given you any idea of what sum your looking at? PM me if you wish to discuss in more detail, Amanda

Bearing in mind that ACA works for Quinn Direct, and one of his/her interests is finding out secrets! :)

So don't prejudice your case now...

Lorr01, would have thought that each injury would have to be evaluated seperately for compensation. Not 100% sure tho. Hasn't your brief given you any idea of what sum your looking at? PM me if you wish to discuss in more detail, Amanda
hey amanda

no he never told me any figure that i should be entitled to.

Bearing in mind that ACA works for Quinn Direct, and one of his/her interests is finding out secrets! :)

So don't prejudice your case now...
its 2 years now since crash and i have no use of my right arm so there very little tings i can do, my life has been at a stand still since it happened, but im a genuine case and have lots scars to prove it, so i havent any secrets to hide!!!!

Hi lorr- what I meant was that you should be careful in talking to someone who works for an insurance company to make sure they would not be the insurance company dealing with your case.

100% correct Vanilla.

But in fairness, just because I work for an insurance company doesn't mean I'm ALL bad! Anymore than ALL estate agents are liars and ALL solicitors are trying to make people pursue personal injury claims. Am I not allowed to give someone advice based upon my work/life experience? Isn't that what any of us do on this forum?

Hi ACA, what made you think I was suggesting that because you work for an insurance company you were 'bad'? I was only and very specifically pointing out that the OP should not prejudice her case.

Probably just me being over-sensitive Vanilla. Sorry no offence meant.

100% correct Vanilla.

But in fairness, just because I work for an insurance company doesn't mean I'm ALL bad! Anymore than ALL estate agents are liars and ALL solicitors are trying to make people pursue personal injury claims. Am I not allowed to give someone advice based upon my work/life experience? Isn't that what any of us do on this forum?
i came onto this site asking a question about my mates son who was involved in crash and the lad in back of car had no seat belt so thank you for advice given back to me. bt i was aslo involved in a hit and run case and felt i could caht about what happened me.

i do not or did not wish to cause friction between other people in this forum, i didint no you worked in an insurance company aca, but im a genuine person and you gave me genuine advice i feel.

thanks to you all

lorr01, you didn't cause any friction on my part - I just took Vanilla up wrongly. If you left click on someones name you can view their profile, not everyone has anything written there - its optional. I forget that not everyone knows that I work for an insurance company and should have made it more apparent from the beginning - sorry. Best of luck with your claim. Amanda

Back