Bank problem direct debit returned on mortgage

devil

I have a problem over the last 5 months in that bank is leaving irish market and has handed management of mortgage over to management company.
I set up the direct debit from my bank correctly, however each time the payment is rejected. Mortgage bank says problem is not with me but is between them and my bank.
This is not resolved and I have to check each month if payment was accepted, if not I have to transfer money each time.
Does anyone else have this problem ?
I have contacted the bank and management company in writing but the issue continues, who else can I contact and what other option do I have ?

Thanks for any advise

Thank you I rocha for your response, yes you are correct it is the bank that set up the dd. the mortgage management company have stated that they have similar problems with another bank where dd are set up.
I think I need to write to bank ombudsman.

Ask them what the reason for the rejected DD is. Companies are notified of rejected DDs with a specific reason as to why it has bounced. I would ask if there they would accept you setting up a SO until the problem is recitifed and ensure they confirm that these bounced DDs will not affect your credit rating as the missed payments are not your fault.

Back