Veronica Mars
Jericho
Any series of Damages

Looking forward to
Game of Thrones Season Two
Boss, a political drama starting next month

What I didn't like
Dexter, why the hype?

Any recommendations from the good folks of AAM?

Have I missed any gems? :)

The Real Housewives of New Jersey gets you a ban
And much deserved abuse and ridicule :p

At the moment
Breaking Bad

+1

If you're up to date with this, then all other TV pales into insignificance.

FACT !

I'm watching Season 2 of Treme. The storylines and characters aren't as good as they could be, but the music is great.

There's a new one starting Sunday 02 October called 'Homeland' or 'Homelands'. Early reviews make this one to keep an eye out for.

Ah, I'd forgotton about Homeland

Episode One is already leaked, saw it last week

Looks quality and it's perfectly setup for Episode Two

Survivor TG4.
Little Britain (about British living in France)
Grand Designs.
Spooks.

Survivor TG4.

I looove survivor!

Ringer (sarah michelle gellar's new series, looks kind of thriller, mystery style) is starting tonight, i think on sky living.

I'd recommend blue bloods.

I'm starting maternity leave next week so i have seasons 1 and 2 of mad men to entertain me til the baby makes an appearance, haven't seen any mad men at all yet so looking forward to that.

I'm on season 3 of the tudors, season 2 with anne boleyn was the best so far but season 3 ain't bad either.

Must invest in breaking bad, all reports seem good.

At the moment
Breaking Bad
Downton Abbey
Boardwalk Empire

Good shows from this year
Game of Thrones
Suits
Neccessary Roughness
Damages Season Four

Some older shows
Murder One
If you like cop shows, The Wire/The Shield/Chicago Code
Spartacus, there were two series
Veronica Mars
Jericho
Any series of Damages

Looking forward to
Game of Thrones Season Two
Boss, a political drama starting next month

What I didn't like
Dexter, why the hype?

Any recommendations from the good folks of AAM?

Have I missed any gems? :)

Must admit, I've never seen a single episode of any of the above - like Purple, work and kids doesnt leave a lot of time for anything else.

The only stuff I get to watch is the odd sports progrmame - and usually via tivo as work/kids dont fit in with TV schedules. I also watch Dragons Den - that new female Dragon is very scarey.

I'm not here to do ads but since I upgraded my box to record stuff on the TV I love it!!! :)

And btw I record mainly films and documentaries at the moment.

P.S. slightly off topic re: kids programmes - does anyone think there is something creepy about Mr. Tumble?

work and kids doesnt leave a lot of time for anything else.

But .. when work is done and the kids are in bed, sitting down to watch TV is what most people do. Maybe not every night of the week, but most nights. And when you have that time, you might as well watch something worth watching.

When my kids are teenagers, I expect that will all change, change utterly and a terrible beauty will be born :eek:.

IMHO .. it's lost it's spark. The contributions of Karen & Ben seem more scripted, more forced, less spontaneous. Still watching it.

I agree. I suppose it was inevitable as they got older.

Did you see it last night? Aunty Angela is back. Hurray!

I don't have any time to watch television either. Between work, children, my charity work, my world peace-keeping duties and the work I'm currently doing to to try to keep the State going financially, oh and my electoral campaign work plus the novel I'm currently writing ( and did I mention my fundraising for local voluntary organisations)....:D

Back