What will IMF fiind? What are Brian & Brian hiding?

The system is rotten here. We just need to find out how rotten it is. We seem incapable of changing the system ourselves so maybe it's for the best that outside influences not beholden to the Irish citizens will do it for us. I hope this will forever change the way we do business here, I have seen enough 'nod & wink' practices to last a lifetime.

Quite frankly nothing would surprise me at this stage.

Over on the politics.ie site there is a link to a tweet by Philip Boucher Hayes that AIB are looking for another € 10.4 Billion! Christ, when is this going to end?

Over on the politics.ie site there is a link to a tweet by Philip Boucher Hayes that AIB are looking for another € 10.4 Billion! Christ, when is this going to end?

On top of that, they have lost 17% of their deposits since June:

[broken link removed]

If that doesn't count as capital flight, I don't know what does. I don't think we can entirely blame Brendan's thread on levying deposits.

I bet they find a half bottle of whiskey and a lugar with one bullet in it, in a drawer in biffos office, please imf, let him finish

that's terrible.......... as Bertie said ...I don't know how all those knocckers don't commit suicide.... or words to that effect. It's not Bertie or Biffo or McCreevys fault, its the fault of Guergeiv / McWilliams / Fitzgibbon / Kelly et al.

Roy

Back