Authorising declined/subsequently taken visa

have to agree with the consent part as I know a bit about that, you entered all your details willingly, booked a holiday that you wanted, I presume they had a terms and conditions page that you had to agree to before proceeding too. it looks like you changed your mind after the purchase which is a legal contract between you and the company, you know it booked so there is no issue

I suppose an 'old school' way to think about it is that you posted them a cheque. The company contacts you to say that they couldn't find the cheque \ hadn't received it and would cancel the purchase if cheque wasn't received... Then next day the cheque eventually arrives from an Post and they apply it.

Its most helpful indeed. It goes against all I have googled recently!
As regards data. Securuty of and disposal of information when the need for having it
Has gone. I do know info may be retained but just specific incidents indeed chargeback being one.
Please advise or attach link as regards this please. Be very interested in reading it

mahoney Will hold on reply to you. Will await to see how charge back gets on.i wouldn't agree with your opinion at all as regards consent. So bear in mind the card was cleary refused.
If you walked into a shop on main street picked up a tv handed over your credit card. The cashier said sorry your card details are incorrect I cannot accept it. If I read you correctly your considered view would be you bought the tv ???? High street shop and virtual shop is same in my view.dunno!

Back