Palmela Village, Portugal near Lisbon: cheaper than the Algarve, agent is Larionovo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Palmela Village, Portugal near Lisbon: cheaper than the Algarve, agent is Lariono

1John,
What makes you think Larinova is aware of this forum.
Spin

Re: Palmela Village, Portugal near Lisbon: cheaper than the Algarve, agent is Lariono

Hi

Sorry to jump in on this thread but I'm battling Larionovo regarding the return of deposits for the Indian project they launched. I started up a group of other investors and we are tackling them in numbers rather than individuals.

For all of you who are having communication problems with these guys, let me know and I can supply e-mail address and mobile numbers for the two at the top. Also I may be able to give you ideas on the routes that we are pursuing at the moment.

Please feel free to pm me and I will try and give you some useful info. I can speak first hand at the frustration of not being able to establish lines of communication with these people.

Hello all,

My situation is that i withdrew from purchasing an appartment in the Algarve (Praia da Rocha) Portugal through Larionovo. Mortgage finance was not forthcoming for the development. Larionovo/Profile Ltd. in a letter dated 1st September promised a refund of all deposits and admin. fees if clients wished to withdraw.
Following this letter, I formally withdrew by email and phone to Larionovo in early September. I have tried to contact both Larionovo and Profile on a number of occassions by phone, email and letter. My phone calls were not returned and my emails and letters remain unanswered.
I am interested in hearing from anyone that has had similar issues with Larionovo in relation to this or other developments.

hi spin i paid eurofinesco 370 euro to get the plastic card things and then my appt wasnt finished as scheduled it is block 12.eurofinesco have been sending me a bill for 370 for 2008 even though they have done zero work for me they claim it is their anual fee and i am legally obliged to pay or they will bring me to court. What sort of scam is this?.When the bill first arrived i told them if i needed an accountant i future in portugal i would consider them is this correct that eurofinesco could be charging me 370 euro for doing absolutely zero for me this year? anyone know? regards all

Larionovo , in order to be credible, should raise their heads and be accountable. They should make a plain and concise statement concerning the foreign property investment issues linked to that company and which are now giving rise to such widespread concern.

After all, their stall in the marketplace is still trading so why not clear the air if their position is an honorable one ?

How about it, Larionovo ?

Well it would appear they have been struggling to keep their heads above water for a long time now. They have gone in to liquidation. They wont be the last. People have obviously had good and bad things to say about them on this 4m but it should be remembered that they were by far the most successful overseas property co trading in ireland - if they couldnt stay open I would think many others are in the very same boat.

There is simply no excuse for not being contactable etc but they have sold thousands of overseas properties over the last few years and I think the negative attitude on this forum is a little biased.Again if it transpires that following liquidator action that people get burnt - media reports state that the staff are owed a lot of money - then the owners should get whats coming to them.

Hello all,

My situation is that i withdrew from purchasing an appartment in the Algarve (Praia da Rocha) Portugal through Larionovo. Mortgage finance was not forthcoming for the development. Larionovo/Profile Ltd. in a letter dated 1st September promised a refund of all deposits and admin. fees if clients wished to withdraw.
Following this letter, I formally withdrew by email and phone to Larionovo in early September. I have tried to contact both Larionovo and Profile on a number of occassions by phone, email and letter. My phone calls were not returned and my emails and letters remain unanswered.
I am interested in hearing from anyone that has had similar issues with Larionovo in relation to this or other developments.

you need to talk to Profile Europe Ltd in London asap.

anyone that has dealt with larionovo has got burned , they are out and out cowboys

Not true. Larionovo and profile have sold thousands of properties to many many happy clients. However they have of late definitely taken the eye off the ball with regard to dealing with complaints and worries. The owner was poor when on Joe Duffy. The liquidation of late is a sign that they were struggling for a long time.

dubchopper,

you seem to have an awful lot of information about Larionovo (presuming it is accurate). Do you have a connection there somewhere?

What is the relationship between PRofile and Larionovo now?

Last I heard was R. NOrton was still working as Director for Profile Europe and Larionovo Developments?

What about John Irving of Profile Europe/Profile Group, what is his status at Profile/Larionovo after all the loses they have taken with Larionovo and the problems he is facing with the lawsuits of unpaid commissions of upto 5.000.000euros?

Presumably he will be kicked out of Profile Group, correct?

Well it would appear they have been struggling to keep their heads above water for a long time now. They have gone in to liquidation. They wont be the last. People have obviously had good and bad things to say about them on this 4m but it should be remembered that they were by far the most successful overseas property co trading in ireland - if they couldnt stay open I would think many others are in the very same boat.

There is simply no excuse for not being contactable etc but they have sold thousands of overseas properties over the last few years and I think the negative attitude on this forum is a little biased.Again if it transpires that following liquidator action that people get burnt - media reports state that the staff are owed a lot of money - then the owners should get whats coming to them.

so you think the attitudes in here are a little negative

my attitude is , if it looks like a duck , waddles like a duck and quacks likes a duck , chances are its a duck , perception is reality and ive yet to meet anyone who hasnt found larionovo to be anything but evasive and full of mixed messages and foggy information , when that changes , you might see more genuine praise in here for larionovo , other than storys from people who have been left feeling let down , the only others i see in here are those who i suspect may be sent out to bat for you know who

that said you are welcome to pm me dub chopper anytime should you wish to discuss it further

The two posts from the single posters Fergald24 and Twolohan praising Larionova should be treated with caution......They could be connected to Larionova

I am in no way connected to Larionova and did honestly find the whole process fine. In this regard feel free to ccontact me with any questions

How do you define successful?

I suppose in the simplest sence of sheer volume of turnover? That is the most basic accounting measure of activity.

Larionovo have sold many times more units than the next biggest operator.

so you think the attitudes in here are a little negative

my attitude is , if it looks like a duck , waddles like a duck and quacks likes a duck , chances are its a duck , perception is reality and ive yet to meet anyone who hasnt found larionovo to be anything but evasive and full of mixed messages and foggy information , when that changes , you might see more genuine praise in here for larionovo , other than storys from people who have been left feeling let down , the only others i see in here are those who i suspect may be sent out to bat for you know who

that said you are welcome to pm me dub chopper anytime should you wish to discuss it further

Absoulutely - I take your point. It is valid. I still think that given the volume of units theyve sold Larionovo have lots of happy clients out there. I will state again that their handling of worried cumstomers in recent weeks has been nothing short of disgraceful and I do fear that the ultimate owners of this operation will simply disappear in to the night.

On another note - I have been looking elsewhere on this site at some of the negative stuff about ALL overseas property co's - none of them are sparred. It would seem to me that this whole area is a timebomb waiting to explode. I seriously cant believe the volume of discontent.

hi all Do all fiscal reps/accountants in portugal charge a yearly fee [ie a retainer] or are there any who only charge for doing your yearly books as is the case in ireland? would appreciate any answers please regards

Absoulutely - I take your point. It is valid. I still think that given the volume of units theyve sold Larionovo have lots of happy clients out there. I will state again that their handling of worried cumstomers in recent weeks has been nothing short of disgraceful and I do fear that the ultimate owners of this operation will simply disappear in to the night.

On another note - I have been looking elsewhere on this site at some of the negative stuff about ALL overseas property co's - none of them are sparred. It would seem to me that this whole area is a timebomb waiting to explode. I seriously cant believe the volume of discontent.

Dubchopper - it has not just been weeks that we are talking here - it has been six months now that we have had to listen to lie after lie and excuse after excuse from Larionovo Directors. I think you will find that they have many more unhappy, disgruntled customers than happy ones. Do you personally know of any happy Larionovo customers - I don't

Hi,
I checked with my Solicitor to-day regarding the rental agreement which is bank guaranteed for next 3 years for Palmela Village. She advised that when she is completing the sale that she will receive the bank guarantee and that if it is not forthcoming that she will not be completing the sale as it is in the contract.
I know the majority of you are using the Solicitor recommended by Larinova and thought that perhaps you should send a registered letter to the Solicitor instructing them not to complete the sale unless they receive the bank guarantee as it is a condition of the contract.
Spin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back