Nintendo Wii £145 ASDA

Harvey Norman are selling them for €168 so for once it is cheaper to shop in the Republic than up north...

Game in Dublin are selling it with Wii sport & Wii Fit (plus the board) for €249 plus €100 vouchers and a loyalty card.

Wii Fit is €90 in most shops on its own.

Game in Dublin are selling it with Wii sport & Wii Fit (plus the board) for €249 plus €100 vouchers and a loyalty card.​

Wii Fit is €90 in most shops on its own.​

I'm sure not everyone wants the Wii Fit, I was just showing an example of a sale on the basic console.

Does Harwey's come with the sport game like Asda's

Wii Sports comes included in all Wii's. Many stores advertise it as an extra game but it is supplied free by Nintendo.

Maybe not!

Given the way sterling is appreciating, wait till the weekend... ;)

Also the rate on xe.com or elsewhere is always better than what you bank or credit card company will charge you.

By the way, Wii Fit is €80 in HMV on Grafton Street...

Last edited:
factor in postage??

I would be thinking more along the lines of people visiting the stores themselves, as many do, especially coming towards the weekends.

At the end of the day, its a persons own choice where they spend their hard earned cash.

The Asda Direct website don't deliver electronics or much else to Ireland and just because it's on the website it doesn't mean the the Asda shops up North will have them (Wiis) - and if they do it may not be the same price.

it's on the website it doesn't mean the the Asda shops up North will have them (Wiis) - and if they do it may not be the same price.

I don't understand what you mean by that. Northern Ireland is part of the UK, its the same website.

I don't understand what you mean by that. Northern Ireland is part of the UK, its the same website.

It's like many websites - they have online prices and goods that are not available in their shops. Tesco Direct is another example I can think of - they sell lot's more than you will find in any UK Tesco shop.
Maybe I'm wrong about Asda - but I would recommend anyone thinking of going North to get a Wii at Asda - ring before they go. (But maybe that's stating the obvious).

Back