Website to buy Premiership tickets?

Squonk

I will be in London in two weeks time and I was hoping to catch a Chelsea match (versus Villa). No tickets available from the Chelsea website. I've scoured the web and there are lots of sites selling tickets at very inflated prices. Can anyone recommend a good, honest website for buying such football tickets? Alternatively, would it be worth my while to just show up at the ground and buy a ticket from the box office, if available? Thanks.

http://www.toutless.com/ is a very good website for tickets. You cannot advertise at over face value. I got Liverpool KOP tickets two or three years ago at face value from a season ticket holder - he posted it up, I went over to the game, and posted back the season ticket. Brilliant way to work, screw the touts!

The Irish supporters clubs are often a good port of call as well. They usually have priority ticket agreements with the clubs.

A mate of mine is a member of the Chelsea supporter's club here and gets tickets easily enough - think he has to pay 30/40 a year for the privilege so might not be worth it for a one-off but the Villa game wouldn't be high on attractiveness so they might have spares.

Back