Kumuka Tour of Vietnam & Cambodia

Perplexed

Has anyone been on trips with this tour company? I haven't heard of them before but their itineraries are pretty good.

Would also appreciate advice re best time to visit these countries.

Haven't gone with Kumuka; only came across it a couple of months ago myself. Quite interested in booking a trip with them myself if anybody has any knowledge of them.

I was in Vietnam a couple of years back and it was a great trip. Make sure that you visit the Chu Chi tunnels, Ho Chi Minh (formerly Saigon) and Halong Bay. Other areas worth visiting are Hanoi, Hue and Hoi An

Haven't been to Cambodia but from what I hear Ankor Wat and the Killing Fields are a must

There is no real bad time to visit SE Asia but if you want to avoid the monsoon, don't go from July through to October. Even if you go during the monsoon season, it is not that bad, the rain does pour but only for 2-3 hours a day and dries up very quickly.

Thanks Redchariot. I'm going to give Kumuka a try. They visit all the must see places that you mentioned. I'm going in April so will let you know how I get on.

I'm stopping in Singapore for two nights on way back and notice in a previous post that you did the same. How did you get on? Any advice re hotels and places to see? Did you need a visa ?

Sad to say Kumuka is no longer operating.

My trip to SE Asia was wonderful. I couldn't praise the company enough and was all set to book again with them next year, as were some of my travel companions.

You need to be careful when booking these days and make sure you're covered in case the company goes into liquidation.

Back