Bank Staff Flexitime

Luckyglen

Do AIB BOI Pernament TSB etc offer flexi time to staff As I am aware that a lot of insurance company's Aviva Irish Life offer flexi time to staff. Have previously worked in civil service as a TCO were flexi time exists in most office

No, best you can hope for is a job sharing role or permanent part-time role e.g 3 days a week, only the Civil and Public service could offer such a fabulous option, private sector cannot compete nor should it either.

Think the only way you will get an accurate answer to your question is ask employees of the various banks you mention.

Palerider's sweeping statement is untrue as you are aware yourself that some insurance companies (private sector) offer flexi time.

Think the only way you will get an accurate answer to your question is ask employees of the various banks you mention.

Palerider's sweeping statement is untrue as you are aware yourself that some insurance companies (private sector) offer flexi time.

Ah excuse me a second, it is totally true, none of the banks OP mentioned offer flexi time comparable to the Civil Service Flexi time arrangements.

It will entirely depend on the role & level. IT staff for example would have more flexibility than counter staff. What position are you interested in?

The only civil servants that do nit have flexi time are AP Assistant Principal and Higher. For anybody lower there would be a business case for not haveing flexi. I am interested in non public office roles ie head office/back office roles

@Palerider: I don't want to get into an argument, but the OP didn't ask if the banks offer flexi time comparable to the Civil Service arrangements. The initial post asked "Do AIB BOI Pernament TSB etc offer flexi time to staff As I am aware that a lot of insurance company's Aviva Irish Life offer flexi time to staff."

Exactly fandango1, The question posed was '' Do AIB BOI Pernament TSB etc offer flexi time to staff..''

Look back at my response, I answered the query in one word and then gave my thoughts .., I qualified it further in my reply to your sweeping comment...I have no more to add.... ;-)

Back