Ryan air site not working for check in...?Will they try to charge us tomorrow?

NicolaM

Anyone else flying with Ryan air tomorrow?
The site seems to have collapsed.

I hope they don't try to charge us 40 quid each for not having a boarding card tomorrow!

Nicola

Have you tried taking a screen print of the error message you got from the Ryanair site? Might back up your conversation tomorrow. (Though I wouldn't bank on it - the Ryanair desk crew seem to operate from a fixed script).

If it's of any use, there are internet terminals in the departures hall in Dublin airport with printers attached if you wanted to try again in the airport. I think they're coin-operated, and not sure how much they cost, but it's definitely far less than €40 each!

been there done that - the internet terminals dont have printing facilities paid GBP 80 for 2 passes!!! i would take a screen print though as this will back up you arguement.
they are ruthless my husband did the same thing the week before we travelled and never got charged!

youll like this wanted to book paris there offer is free flights free tax etc so 100% free... for some reason it adds 1pcent per flight on which I dont mind paying the 4c but then you have to pay the €20 credit card fee... that carnt be right they carnt advertise it for free then charge €20 fee for somthing thats ment to be free?

youll like this wanted to book paris there offer is free flights free tax etc so 100% free... for some reason it adds 1pcent per flight on which I dont mind paying the 4c but then you have to pay the €20 credit card fee... that carnt be right they carnt advertise it for free then charge €20 fee for somthing thats ment to be free?

If you're referring to the advert on their website, when you click on "Click here for terms and conditions", the very first line is "Fares don't include optional fees/charges". Ryanair (rightly or wrongly) view credit card charges as "optional" because, theoretically, you can use a VISA Electron card to book the flight which attracts no charge.

You could also report them to the Advertising Standards Authority but based on what I've read in the papers of other cases, Ryanair pay no heed to them as they are a voluntary body.

bluemac: As posted by myself and others time and time again, use Entropay to skip the credit card charge (forum search is your friend).

I understand all that thanks.. but What i was saying was I was getting a 4p charge on the 2 flights which shouldnt have been there had it not there would have been no charge and no creditcard need ... however thanks for the Entropay will sign up now

Does no-one use proper punctuation and sentence structure anymore?

Back