can't get p60 from employer

mama mia

Hi, I'm very concerned as to why my employer has not issued me with p60 after not receiving it after 1 years employment. I asked him 2 weeks ago and it seems to be story after story.. This is making me wonder am I going through the books as im led to believe I am. I don't get payslips. I got 2 payslips when I first started to send off with my FIS application and none since. Is there someone else I can contact about p60. Thanks

A p60 is issued after each year end, in January or early Feb. Looking for a p60 at this time of year is meaning less.

You should be getting payslips each payday. You can contact NREA the National Employment Rights Agency.

You should also contact Revenue and ask for a Statement of your tax credits.

The Dept of Social Protection can also tell you what PAYE PRSI USC you paid last year.

Good luck

Definitely give Revenue a call. Also if you signup (free) to PAYE Anytime you will be able to see your registered income for last year. You should absolutely be getting payslips with each wage payment.

If your working for a self employer contactor in a rural area playslips are hard to get...I know one house where workers gets them yearly direct from accountant...defo ring revenue but be aware you could be opening a can of worms.....I doubt if your claiming fis, your employer hasnt you registered as an employee in my experience....does anyone get paid in cash in hand?

Back