Detox retreat/boot camp/yoga/relaxation

niceoneted

Looking to do a week/10 days somewhere that does, detox, with some relaxation/yoga but with an element of exercise like boot camp, swimming, walking trails etc. have been sick recently and through some surgery. I just need a break but also feel sluggish as haven't been able to do much. I'm out of the habit now just need a kick start.
Anyone recommend somewhere home or abroad that be less than 2 k.

Thanks in advance

There is Monart in Wexford. Would highly recommend it. Expensive in money terms but invaluable for relaxation etc
I have heard of a place in Leitrim, where they do organic foods etc. Not sure of the name or if it is still operating

Hope you are soon back in full health. I remember a post from a while back here about a place in Devon, Apples and Pears, I think it's called. I've no idea what it's like, but it might be worth having a look at.
All the best.

Thanks for the replies folks. Agatha C I think that place is exactly what I'm looking for. I've been trawling through loads of places and that website just seems to fit with me. Need to check dates with time of work. Looks like early July. When I get ack I'll fill ye in

Great stuff. Will look forward to hearing how it goes for you.

Another option - france

Hi there

Went on a yoga and walking holiday in south of france last year. Couldn't recommend it highly enough. Was fabulous location, food, nice yoga and fab walks. I am not a Yogi, but thoroughly enjoyed it. check it out Kaliyoga. Personally I think alot better value than the one in the UK.
SS

Back