Kitchen table -where to get/get made?

monkey0804

Just wondering if anyone know of a place to get simple non varnish wooden table - would love one to sit 8. And I don't have much to spare on the budget so was wondering if anyone knows where I could get one that's good value, or would it be an option to get it made?

Hi. A friend just got a beautiful table with 8 chairs, oiled oak, for €1400. Can't remember the name of the shop but it was in ballymore eustace near naas. I'll ask her if you are interested.

Lots of small-medium wood furniture manufacturers around Navan I'm am sure any of them would be delighted to make a table for you.

I have a very narrow dining room and so can only take an 800mm wide table which is quite rare unless you go for glass. I found this company - table.ie.

1 of 9 styles
you decide width, height and length
chose timber
finish
extension
drawers

and you get an instant online quote!

Thanks for the suggestions. That table.ie site is fantastic, and if I come into money will go that route.

LLuvia - that's fantastic value for table and 8 chairs, would love the details.

Thanks.

You could try [broken link removed] - I have no connection with them just have bought from them in past and happy with what we bought.
I know they do a reclaimed pine extending table with 8 chairs for £775, though not sure what delivery would be on an item like that.

Oh and our kitchen table (large 6seater) we bought from http://www.exmoorfurniture.co.uk, (no connection to the company) they made table to our size and we chose colour from farrow and ball for the legs and base to be painted and they got it couriered to us in Galway. (think delivery was approx £150) - delighted with the table

The furniture shop is O' keefe home and garden in the outskirts of ballymore eustace. Sorry I tried posting a link with a picture but I don't know how...

Last edited:
Back