Skirting boards and door frames for a small 3 bed house (900sqft)

kenken

Hi,
I've recently bought a relatively small 3 bed house in Dublin 24 - approx 900 sqft. I've had a full rewire and central heating system put in as the house wasn't in great condition when I bought it. Alot of the skirting boards and doors aren't in great condition so I think I might just get them replaced before I start redecorating the place but I'm on a bit of a tight budget. That said, I don't want to have to do it all in a few years after I've painted the whole place and put floors down.

Would anyone have any idea how much I'd be looking at to get all of the above replaced (total of 6 internal doors, skirting boards and door frames in all rooms)? Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Would anyone have any idea how much I'd be looking at to get all of the above replaced (total of 6 internal doors, skirting boards and door frames in all rooms)? Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Doors -
c. €50 for hollow white
c. €80 for solid (engineered) unfinished Red Deal
c. €100 for solid (engineered) prefinished Oak

Frames - c. €35 per door (unfinished red deal)

Skirting Boards - c. €2.50 per meter (unfinished red deal)

Architrave - c. €1.50 per meter or c. €15 per door (unfinished red deal)

These are just a guide... as always... shop around.

Petrolhead - great prices. Would like to pick your brains... I've been quoted €70 for white oak door frames - does this sound ok?

Back