ROS Online & 2010 Income

horusd

I was trying to put in for some 2010 expenses. When confirming the changes, ROS asked me to input 2010 income. I am a PAYE worker, should they not have all this info already from the P60? Might this just be a delay with my employers submitting this that will get sorted in time?

The employer P35 does not have to be filed till mid feb11. They always ask for your p60 figure and may cross check to p35 later

Thanks Papervalue. That clears that up. Haven't got a P60 yet,so I'll do it when it arrives.

@horusd - papervalue is correct - but there is nothing stopping you filing today if you can read the figs from payslip ..

Thanks Wizarddr, got my P60 in the door yesterday, so I filed online with Ros.

Is there ever a difference between your last payslip of the year and P60?
I can populate my ROS now, using the payslip if so, but if there are errors, could be hassle to get it corrected.

is the total tax figure they ask you for just paye?

or is it EE PRSI, I levy & paye?

Can anyone please advise if you have had 2 employments in 2010, final figs on current employers payslip relate to complete gross pay recieved for year 2010 and total paye paid, however I have not recieved my p60 yet. ON ROS online I can see details for my ex employer and none for my current as p35 not returned yet. In order for me to fill in details for my current employer, would it be ok to use the gross pay on my December payslip less figure on ros online for total earnings for ex employer as my earnings in current employment, or would it be best to wait to get p60 and enter figs from this?

Back