LPT: Multiple owners cannot remove or add a property

Dermot

I have logged into my LPT account and I want to make a change in relation to a property. I cannot see where I can remove or add a property.

This seems strange as it should be very simple to have had this facility and not have to start ringing the contact no which is really not working for people

Maybe I am missing something.

I am having the same problem. Need to add another property bought recently but cannot find anywhere on the LPT site where this can be done. Have given up waiting for someone to answer my query by phone. Does anyone know how to do this.
Thanks

Thanks Paddylast.
Would it not have been simpler for them have set up a facility online to do this and the owner was also doing the work for them. You could do it last year but not this year. That is progress
I suspect others may disagree but I consider this incompetent.
I will now download this document and Forward it to them by FREEPOST
I do not have the Vendors PPSN which they are looking for on this document.

I couldn't agree more. I had to go digging to even find this link. You would think they would make things as easy as possible but it is like they are doing us a favour pointing us to their website and then we find it incomplete.

I'm now trying to get the Vendor's PPSN and you know how cagey people are about giving that out! I may just send in the name of the owner and let them find out the PPSN themselves.

Thanks for your help Paddylast. I have being going through documents since relating to sale and I have just found the Vendors PPS No on a LPT document that he supplied to my solicitor as proof of payment for 2013. You or your solicitor might have that. Once again thanks for your help.

Back